Defenseless Stick Defenseless Stick

Alright I Guess

The game was fairly good just that the jumping was horrible other than that pretty cool game.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

awesome

pretty fun game.Played intill i found the secret bonus i feel proud of myself:D found how to do new move well ya anyways awesome game good job;)

Avoid T3h Wallz 2.5 Avoid T3h Wallz 2.5

.....

Um at the end it says you cheat well i just beat it so i guess your wrong cuz at the last level if you click to start the next lvl and move ur mouse fast you can get by it.There werent many levels.The sound was bad i dont know if its supposed to stop like it did but i didnt like it so this is what bad games get 0:D

Sensei-Man responds:

ITS CALLED CHEATING!

A SMASH! Collection A SMASH! Collection

Nice:D

Hey man its me guy helped you in the beginning i see youve improved lots:D nice game cya around

Smoking-Chimney responds:

I remember you... you reviewed one of the earlier SMASH! shows and now there's ten :P but no more for a while at least, but thanks a lot and look out for my other work!

Doomrunner Doomrunner

nice game

I made it to level 19 with 80051 score nice game but when you get to like lvl 17 up its very laggy!

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

Great game

This game is like one of the minigames from gta sa so it was pretty cool.For all the noobs out there that cant beat the game once the round is done and you get to the screen that says U scored .... points and under it says ok on that page right click on press foward.theres the little cheat for this game.

Nice game again
Funbumb

3D flash demo 3D flash demo

Nice

Too all the people that are going to review this with a bad comment dont because this is a very good demonstation of 3D on 2d Nice good.

Ps dont listen to all those ***** that are insulting you they probably havent made any flash themselfs so good job:D

Cheeb's Halo 2 Adventure Cheeb's Halo 2 Adventure

Goodjob

for a first game this is nice needs improvements though but good:D

This is to ''LinkTheBlueRogue'' Dont critisis other people when you havent made any flash youreself......And its his first animation so zip it.

Brink of Alienation 2 Brink of Alienation 2

Hey goodjob

nice game.I just beat it.it was kind of easy.again goodjob cant wait for the next one.

Starfighter Starfighter